Sunday, December 30, 2012

Things I Would Tell My Teenage Self (Tag)


Tag came from Amodelrecommends' YT video tag.
It's been sitting here for a couple of months and I figured why not publish this already?
Just in time for the coming new year.
I hope this post will be useful in some way to someone out there :-)

...

(15) Things I'd Tell My Teenage Self

  1. Manage your time wiselyLearn how to manage your own time. It iincreases your productivity and makes you healthier (less stress), and makes you happier (you tend to accomplish more things which may lead to less stress, and so on).
  2. Eat healthy and on time.
  3. Get enough rest.
  4. Stop complaining about things. Just do it!
  5. Don't be afraid to take risks.
  6. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you really need it.
  7. Don't listen to other people when they don't have anything constructive to say about you (even if they're your relative(s).
  8. Have or learn useful hobbies.
  9. Observe, relate and learn from other people's experience(s).
  10. Take care of your self.
  11. Be inspired. Be an inspiration to one's self.
  12. Smile a lot (even if you're not really feeling it)!
  13. Be hungry for knowledge. Stay and pay attention to school or at least get the qualifications you needed to get where you want to be in the future.
  14. Treasure and always set a side a time for your family and real friends.
  15. Just enjoy your life. 
 ...
 
I would like to tag anyone who's reading this post. Link back if you'd like to :-)
 
That's all for this post, thank you! 
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...