Monday, December 31, 2012

Mixed Post in Pictures: Nails, Mini Shopping, our Last Family Bonding for 2012 (unplanned), and a Gift from Ate Ruby Mae..



Hi! I know it's already 2013 in a few minutes but hey, I wanted to post this before New Year!

:-)

After we went to Gaisano Central to meet up with bf's workmate (for her laptop's charger). We went straight ahead to Robinson's Place Tacloban. I didn't know he's going to ask to hang out at Robi, but anyway, it was fun. Kian and I enjoyed the ride (we rarely go out, that is why).

So, here are some pictures!

Apparently I broke my promise not to do my nails until I gave birth this March/April...but please???
Here's our cute toddler enjoying his ride on a toy car and on a merry-go-round at Tom's World, Gaisano Central Tacloban :-)
Greenwich's Barkada Pizza, Zagu's Black Forrest & Halo-Halo. Trinkets & Treasures carry papemelroti products!
A glassware gift from ate Ruby Mae :-)



Happy New Year Everyone :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...