Friday, September 3, 2021

How Are You, Really?



My last post was way back in 2018.

That's pre-pandemic...

Gosh, I have so many things in mind that I want to let out and I'm just stuck. Haha.

I remembered this small blog...a little space for what-nots.

I smiled as I go over my drafts and old posts.

Maybe I should start blogging again.

It's therapeutic. Letting your thoughts flow just like water...

Whether it's garbage or a gem, it does not matter.


On a personal note, I just turned 4 years at my current company.

Whew! I thought I would not last that long... I was once asked how long will I be able to stay (implying I would not be staying for long..), I quipped "Two years!" 


I was promoted here albeit it felt so rushed... I was not supposed to be filling in the position, but I was chosen. I felt very stressed out, back in 2019. I am also still processing how traumatic 2019 has been for me and my immediate family. Few of my close friends even know about what I've gone through... I don't feel comfortable sharing it with them. They too have problems of their own and sharing mine would be adding to their burden...

Then 2020 came like a slap.... so many things I hated have happend. Hearing people suffering, dying, of the everyday drag of hearing the awful news about the governments' response to the pandemic. Constant abuse of power and corruption.

It's too much.

Sigh.

I wish to sort through all these thoughts... I hope I can somehow find relief in writing these thoughts here.


My small space... just thoughts coming in and out.


I feel like crying again but I could not cry.


I'm just tired, I guess.


Good night, don't mind me.

I was just thinking...too much.


-Mrrryxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...