Thursday, December 18, 2014

Huge Collective Haul | August-September 2014


Hello! Here are some of the stuff I bought a few months ago... I initially wanted to post a July-August haulage but I don't know, I kind of just forgot about this blogging thing-y. I wanted to keep this blog updated especially in terms of recording the things I buy because it's also somehow therapeutic to me. What?! Haha. Yeah, right. I just don't know what to exactly share but I really want to document whatever stuff I am buying so I can compare them in terms of their price, quality/ effectiveness or like that. Whatever. Hehe. Anyway, here are some of the things that I bought last August-September or so (can't remember exactly). I say some because I can't always snap a picture of whatever I buy...my siblings and mom finds it weird for me to take pictures of almost anything other than taking "ID" pictures or just plain selfies. LOL.

Okay, so just a warning this is definitely a photo dump!






  • Heno de Pravia Cream Bath Soap
  • Dr. S. Wong's Sulfur Soap
  • MediHerbs Scrub & White Soap
  • Pepsodent Whitening Toothpaste
  • Carefree Breathable Panty Liners
  • Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion
  • Cleene Cotton Rounds
  • Juicy Cologne
  • OraCare Mouthwash
  • Strepsils in Cool Variant
  • Cream Silk Vitamin Treatment Hair Mask
  • Centrum Multivitamins
  • Butter Cookies
  • Kay Pee's Sweet Candies in Peanut Brittle
  • JRD FOODS Egg Cracklets
  • Ginger Snaps
  • Cloud9 Overload



  • Waist binder?
  • Camera Bag
  • A red hamper




  • AVON Fashion Dang Brassiere


 Kokuryu Summer Cake in Orange Blush

  •  Careline Blush in Touch of Pink
  •  Ever Bilena Cosmetics Shade Lipstick in Foxy Garnet
  •  EB Evera Eye Pencil in Black with Aloe Vera & Vit. E (#1002)
  •  EB Mascara with Fiber in Black (non-waterproof)
  •  EB Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme
  •  Nails Nail Polish Remover with Acetone
  •  Dr. Kaufman IR's Skin-Germ Protection Soap
  •  Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth (Aloe Vera) Shampoo
  •  Vaseline Healthy White Lotion
  •  Likas Papaya Soap
  •  NVJS Always Smile Notebook
  •  NVJS Eyebrow Scissors
  •  DONG-A My-Gel tec 0.3 Pen in Black
  •  PANDA 757-RP Pen in Black
  •  BeautyTools Duo Zi Mei Character Nail File


I did bought another Likas soap for mom hence another soap in this pic...
  • Vaseline Healthy White Lotion in SPF24 refill
  • Systema toothbrush
  • Vida's Mar Soap Case
  • Vida's Mar Small Pink Basket/Caddy
  • Purity Wet Wipes
  • Johnson's Baby Bath Refill
  • Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Facial Toner
  • Swan Facial Sponge
  • POND's flawless white BB Cream in  Light
  • St. Ive's Brightening Apricot Scrub
  • Charmee Pantyliners
  • Oseur O'Meisu Grapeseed Face Cream with Collagen
  • Silka Papaya Lotion with free silka soap (for my sis)
  • Creamsilk Standout Straight Conditioner
  • Heno de Pravia Alcohol-Free Roll-on Deodorant 
  • Sassy colors nail polish in Peaches 'n Cream
  • CHIC nail color GLAZE in Amethyst (Grainy)


A few clothing pieces. I usually wear plain white or dark-colored clothes so I decided to buy some items with some prints and colors.

A plain black skinny pants and an NVJS wallet.
CHERUB Disney Baby Soap sample from my brother who works at a local drugstore.

My go-to Sambong tea and Jimm's coffee.

A cheap but comfy sandals. Bough at an "SM" (samahan ng mga muslim) store. 

Another cheap find but sad to say it's broken now. :(


Some of our favorite foodstuff and another tube of Pepsodent.
Another Oseur cream for mom and the 5-in-1 Jimm's coffee.
Saizen/Daiso stuff, EB Eye Pencils, HANA Shampoo, and National Bookstore stationery items.


(Sorry I wasn't able to put the prices. I forgot the receipts...)

That is all I guess. Now, I can finally free my microSD card some space. Hehe. >.<

For any blog-related questions just write them down below on the disquss app/ comments section.

Until next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...