Monday, December 3, 2012

Mini Haul | November 21, 2012 - OMG and Lappa Nail Polishes



Here's a short post on what I bought last Nov. 21, 2012 at Gaisano Capital Tacloban.



Lappa Pastel nail polish and OMG nail polish

1. Lappa nail polish, 12ml (Php 29.95). I do not know the exact name I can't read all the writings on it >.< But it's a peachy flesh colored pastel nail polish. There were about 3 or 4 other pastel colors such as pink, yellow and green but I choose this one thinking about how natural this would look on my nails... I was right (swatches will be up soon. I'm quite careful now on putting any polish on my nails because of my present condition..besides laziness also struck me >.<)

2. OMG nail polish by Klik in Mojito, 10ml (Php 18.00). Comes opaque with two coats on my nails. I find this color pretty :) I just don't like it's smell. Smells really chemical as most cheap polishes...but the formula is good enough considering it's price.

 ..another thing, I wish the store will do something about how they put price labels, especially stickers on their products. It sucks to peel them off! I hate looking at a nail polish bottle with a ruined label, just because of the price sticker tag! >.<

I'm hoping I could buy some more Lappa and OMG polishes soon! Gonna be painting my nails again after 4 or 5 months..hmmm. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...