Friday, December 21, 2012

First Impression Review | Bath & Body Blends Fresh Gojiberry & Plum


What:  
A hand sanitizer.


Quite small but handy.
Price: 
Php 75.00 (50 mL)



Product of/ Manufacturer:
Red Logo Lifestyle, Inc. 



Taken from Red Logo's December 2012 Magalogue.


Where did you get this/ where to get: 
I got this from my bfhubby.
But you can get this from your local Red Logo dealer (PH residents) or online here.

Directions:
Pour into hands and briskly rub them together till dry (duh, XD).


Ingredients:
Water (aqua), Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Triclosan, CI 77007.


Q1: How do you find this product?
A nice product, I must say. First, I love how it feels good on my hands. It has alove vera and glycerin which is what probably makes this thing moisturizing :) If you know me, I love products with aloe! I don't know what's with aloe, but my skin just loves it... Secondly, I REALLY love it's scent! It reminds me of those little lychee flavored jellies sold here at PH. Sweet but light enough, so that it doesn't put you off every time you put this on your hands :)

If you can see that blue bead amidst the clear liquidy gel...that's probably Triclosan :D

Clear gel. Never mind my ugly hand :p

Q2: How will you rate this product?
3 stars out of 5

Hmm, why 3 out of 5 you ask? Well, as much as I adore it's scent and moisturizing effect... I am honestly put off with some of it's ingredients. Namely, (1) Triclosan, "Fragrance," etc. I don't know know about you, but lately I have heard/read some articles citing some concerns about these two ingredients... I can't remember all the link(s) to these articles, but of course..you can do your own research if you're curious.

Q3: Will you repurchase this product?
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe. Technically, I didn't purchase this so... :D

Q4: To whom will you recommend this product?
To all other girls (or guys) out there who likes aloe and/or lychee scented products.
...

This is not a sponsored review.
This product was bought with my own money.  I am not paid to do this review, and neither am I affiliated with the company or companies mentioned here.

We are all different, so what works for me may not work for you. Any products that I rave about or recommend are to be bought at your own risk. All images reviews are all taken by myself and watermarked and copyrighted unless otherwise stated. If I am using your material, I will most definitely credit you. Please contact me otherwise.


Have you tried this product? Share your thoughts or experience on the comments section below.


Thanks for reading! <3   
   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...