Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mini Haul | Aug. 31, 2012 - Gaisano Capital Tacloban


*Been MIA for too long.. >.< anyway, sorry for the quality of this picture, I'm usinga tablet instead of my laptop 'cos my lappie's DEAD! Huhu.

**I bought only four items, but only three of them will be shown here...



1. Manfei round powder puff (Php 5.95)- an inexpensive one, most probably latex. I ended up giving it to Ena together with my Daiso Everbilena powder foundation.

2. Fine toothed bamboo combed / lice comb (Php 8.75)
- not really happy with this because almost all of it's teeth fallen out at first use..not the same ones that were sold back then..

3. Trikeel character nail file (Php 15.95) - I love this flower print :)

4. Meihao cuticle trimmer with nail file (Php 19.95) - absolutely sucks! The first one I bought is much more useful, sharper and precise than this one. Only the nail file part is useful.

That's all for this post. Thank you! :)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...