Sunday, September 23, 2012

Haul | September 3 & 9 2012 - Pre-birthday haul (Saizen/Daiso, NVJS, Gaisano & Robinson's Department Store)

*I thought I posted this already...but, oh well, screw bloggerdroid. I'm back with Blogger's Android app to blog this.
Since I haven't posted this before, it's still September and I still have the receipts.. Well, here is it.. kunyari exciting 'to (just pretend this is exciting).
*some items are not pictured here, sorry.
Novo Fashion House
1. Cute character pen, "Like Beethoven's rabbit." Php 15.00 *I'm now collecting cute pens..sadly this one is now officially broken. Kian broke it. Huhu
2. Large binder clip, Php 5.00 *To help me with making friendship bracelets, but now I use this more often as a tablet stand..hoho
3. Baby pink tray basket/organizer, Php 35.00
4. Plain hair ties in neutral and pastel colors, 2 @ 10.00 = Php 20.00 *Perfect for ponytails and plaits!
5. Roundnose pliers, Php 50.00 *for my jewelry-making...
6. Large square hair brush, Php 35.00 *Finally I found a good hair brush that doesn't cost me hair fallouts! Thr only thing I hate about it is the smell!! Smells like chemical or something, uh-oh.
7. Scrunchie in old rose, Php 15.00
8. Combination pliers, Php 50.00
9. Pink regular-sized pillow, Php 120.00 *hmm tummy pillow. A must-have for preggies.
10. Pillow case, set of two - Php 100.00 *one for me and the other one for Kian.
11. Hair clamp, Php 20.00
=Php 465.00
Gaisano Capital
1. Canon Thread, 2 @  58.00 = Php 116.00
2. Mouline thread, Php 5.00
3. Crochet needle/hook, 2 @ 8.75 = Php 17.50
4. Knitting needles, Php 61.00
5. Red Heart acrylic yarn, 3 @ 15.75 = Php 47.25
6. Long summer spaghetti strap dress, Php 229.75 *As a maternity dress...makes my tummy look really huge! Ugh. At least it has an interesting violet flower print...
= Php 476.50
Robinson's Department Store
1. Kotex fresh liners regular green tea scent, Php 41.75
2. Nichido promo pack (make-up palette/collection in Matted with a free liquid eyeliner), Php 100.00 only!
3. Careline pimple concealer in Natural with tee tree oil, 6ml - Php 80.00
4. Careline extra shine lip gloss in 02, 6ml - Php 75.00
5. Modella torquoise cosmetic bag/playkit,
Php 99.00 only! (One of my favorite purchase because it's in my favorite color and it's definitely a steal. It's also a well-made bag.)
So, all in all, Eric the sneaky fox treated me for about Php 1337.25 to be exact! Whew. I didn't expect him to do that.. But really, what I enjoyed the most is the family time we spent shopping... We (Kian, Eric and I) also shopped for some grocery items at the supermarket.
+Sept 3(?), 2012 Saizen (Daiso) haul..
1. Everbilena powder foundation, Php 85.00 *which I gave to Ena. It doesn't come with a powder puff..
2. High curling mascara natural lash in black, Php 85.00 *perfect for me
3. Meito royal milk tea (4 sachets in a pack), Php 85.00 *smells and tastes good!
Thanks for checking this out! I still don't have a replacement for my laptop.. :( but I'm always online these days :) weird.
Do you have a Tumblr blog? I follow back at noothermerry. I'm also on Instagram, follow me @toffeemerry.
See you on my next post...hopefully my laptop will be miraculously repaired, or be replaced sooner, so I can finish my long overdue HHN review posts...they're starting to rot in my draft folder! Ekkk!
Mwuah!








2 comments:

  1. Wow!! So many! You're really having the time of your lives! jealous..


    http://ohtqalondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tqa London! I was just lucky that day..hehe. Thanks for reading my post...btw, you have a nice blog. I love your pictures. I think I'll visit again soon. Do you happen to be on bloglovin'?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...