Saturday, June 2, 2012

Haul | February 18, 2012 - Cosmetics (local brands)




Yes, this is another long overdue blog post. I bought these makeup last February in preparation for some school activities (extra-curricular), but I wasn't able to attend those events so it's kind of sad :( 

Anyhow, I had fun experimenting with these things, so let me show you what I bought that day.

***PICS!***



A total of 8 items. I can't believe I bought these >.< yikes! YT is bad for me, haha.
(The Maxi-peel facial sunblock cream is excluded.)


1.) Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick in shade Zest



2.) EB Lip Colour Xtreme Shine in shade 703


This lipstick is sweet-smelling, and is much cheaper than the first one. I think this costs about PhP75.00 not sure though. This particular shade suits me better than the other one. Zest is more of an orange-y color that looks awful with my skin-tone. 


3.) EB ADVANCE Eyebrow & Concealer in Ashblonde



4.) EB ADVANCE Concealer in shade Soft Beige



5.) Careline Oil Control Liquid Make-up in shade Soft Bisque


What's weird is that this foundation is a bit lighter than the concealer I bought along with it...it should have been the other way around (?) Hmmm, I told the saleslady what I needed but.... *sigh*


6.) Apple Mini Loose Powder

3 out of 5.
I like to use this after putting on liquid and cream products just to set my makeup on.

7.) EVER BILENA Blush Me! Bronzing Powder in shade (?)

Hmmm I'm not sure if I like this product, because I thought bronzers should be matte; not too shimmery and light like this one. Or maybe I just don't know how to apply this properly >.<

8.) EVER BILENA Cosmetic Collection in Set A

What I like about this set: 
Eyeshadow - left color on the top for base/ highlight, and the dark brown color which I like to use as eyebrow color with my angled brush.
Blush - lower blush
Lipstick - second and last color from the top
What I don't like about this set:
THE BLUSHER/ free blush brush!!!

The hairs fell off before I even  tried to apply some blush!!!
T_T

*next time I should be more careful in buying makeup products....it could really be a waste of time and money.
I have given away most of the items.
I gave the black lipstick to my mom, while the other one to my aunt.
I  have also left the rest of the items at home for my mom and sister, since I wasn't allowed to bring many things back to where I'm currently staying :(


See you in my next post :)

~Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...