Friday, October 14, 2016

REVIEW | Human Heart Nature's 100% NATURAL RESCUE BALM (Tea Tree & Lavender)




Last month I have finally got hold of the HHN's rescue balm at Robinson's Supermarket Eastwood, QC.

I bought the 10g jar but I found out that it is also available in 45g

It comes in a generic clear acrylic cream jar with a recyclable carton packaging... nothing special about its packaging.




So, what is this and what does it claim to be? (Info taken from the packaging and from their website.)

"Pure & simple. We've selected the mildest ingredients to create this gentle Rescue Balm.
100% no harmful chemicals: No synthetic fragrances, petroleum-derived ingredients, parabens, mineral oil, or other harmful chemicals.
Soothe and heal the natural way. A thin layer of this balm is all you need to smooth over nicks, bumps, and small skin discomforts. Perfect for doting moms, precocious kids, and adventurous weekend warriors alike! 
Soothe on-the-go. The balm’s compact size is perfect to carry around for unexpected scrapes or scratches at home, at work or while traveling. 
Potent yet gentle. Tea tree has inherent anti-bacterial properties while lavender is traditionally known to help speed up the healing of cuts and nicks and help relieve pain and swelling. 
Natural and safe. Only the purest and mildest natural ingredients were used in creating the balm. It contains 100% no harmful chemicals - free from synthetic fragrances, petroleum-derived ingredients, parabens, mineral oil, and other toxic ingredients. 

DO NOT USE ON BROKEN OR INFLAMED SKIN. DO NOT USE NEAR EYES.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) stem essential oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E). "

Made in the PhilippinesGandang Kalikasan, Inc. 463 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines 1119 
Manufactured by:Gandang Kalikasan, Inc.114 Excellence Ave., CIP 1, CarmeltownCanlubang, Calama City, Laguna
www.humanheartnature.com





Price: 
 10g = Php 99.75
 45g = Php 295.00 but is now only Php 275.00 on their website! 


My experience and thoughts about this...
I initially thought it is expensive for such a small jar, but after trying it out my thoughts have changed. You get what you pay for, ika nga. It does what it claims to be which is an all-purpose skin cream. It is definitely moisturizing because it effectively managed my super dry skin on my left elbow. I have tried using a lotion claiming to be ultra-hydrating but it did nothing to it! I also used petroleum jelly and even though it did lessen the roughness, nothing was as good as this rescue balm. I noticed a great improvement (smoothness on my elbow) after only 2-3 applications. Now, I even use it on my lips as a lip balm too! 

Since I came here in Manila, I got a number of blemishes such as pimple (due to air pollution) and mosquito bites and sure thing this has become my go-to rescue balm. I am in love with it!

I am rediscovering HHN's products, and I am happy I got to try this one out. I am also delighted that it is available in a bigger size since mine is already running out. 


I initially dislike the tea tree scent though. It seems overpowering at first but as I go on using it is became manageable because of the lavender scent. I think the lavender scent balances it out. In addition, it makes me feel relaxed and fall asleep easier when I apply this before bedtime. Is this also due to the lavender scent? I have read somewhere that this scent is calming, so it is a very welcome benefit. :-)



I have not tried it out on my kids but I think they will like it too, since it works well on me.

I HIGHLY recommend you try it out if you have dry skin like me. 

I am hoping they can also produce these balms in a lip balm tube container! That will be much easier for me to carry and use. :-)



OVERALL RATING: 5 STARS!


Quality / Effectivity: Excellent
Packaging: Good
Scent: Very good
Price: Okay

Will you repurchase: YES!


Note: I have no before and after application pictures because I have not thought about reviewing the product in the first place. I will include some on my next review :-)

Size comparison with Milcu deo. 


~End of Review~


This product review is NOT sponsored in anyway by the company mentioned in this post. I AM NOT affiliated with the brand or manufacturer. My thoughts are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. 

DISCLAIMER:
Due to differences in skin type, and/or condition, etc., results may not be similar if you use the product I recommend here. 
I CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ADVERSE REACTION, OR WHATSOEVER.
If you do decide to try it, please DO A SKIN TEST FIRST.  BUY & USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thank you very much for reading! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...