Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Polish Feature | BOBBIE Premium Nail Creme Glaze in Dazzle


It's been a long time since I was able to post anything about nails and/or nail polish, so now I'll be featuring a nail polish from a local brand.

~ pic heavy ~

More pics after the jump!

~below are pics taken with Samsung Note 8~
2 coats of Dazzle w/o topcoat in shaded daylight. No flash.
w/o topcoat
excuse my dry hand...


~below are pics taken with GE digicam~

w/o topcoat and in shaded daylight




with top coat, cuticle oil and conditioner



At nighttime, w/o flash
To know more about BOBBIE nail polishes you can check their website here.

*This is NOT sponsored*

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...