Monday, July 23, 2012

Women's Fashion Apparel - My Oasap Top picks and Some Alternatives from Verry Merry



Hello! I've been reading LBD and Onesies' blog and I was introduced to Oasap.
I've never heard of it before her blog, so I checked it out. Apparently it's an online clothing shop. I was drawn to their skirts and dresses. I was reminded that some designs look similar from the items sold at my shop (Verry Merry) for a much cheaper price.

Here are those apparel from www.oasap.com that caught my attention
as well as some alternatives from my shop:
...

High Low Hem Elastic Waist Chiffon Skirt - $49.00 (*PhP 2,056.45) 

Alternative

  

 Available in 3 other colors. 

...

One Shoulder Pearl Embellished Flouncing Mini Dress - $39 (*PhP 1,636.76)

Alternative

 Carnation Blush Asymmetrical Puffy Dress - PhP 890

  ...

 

Alternative 1

Alternative 2

...

Alternative
...

Cat Print Striped Bound Waist Mini Dres - $101 (*PhP 4,238.80) 

Alternative 1Beach Marine Dress - PhP 690 

Alternative 2

Mismatch Casual Dress with Top (D019) - PhP 690

... 

 *Conversion from USD to PhP taken from http://themoneyconverter.com

This is a scheduled post (currently offline). 

If you're residing here locally (Philippines) and are interested to buy just go to: 

www.facebook.com/verrymerry 

 

Thank you for reading my post ^^.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...