Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thrifting/ Ukay-Ukay: Black Satin Heels


Hello I just want to show you what I got last June 21 (totally forgot to post this earlier..).
I got these pair of heels from a local Ukay-Ukay/thrift shop beside downtown Rusty Lopez Tacloban .
I've decided to buy a used one because I was suppose to use these for an immediate interview. I ran out of cash, so I decided to hunt for a cheaper alternative. 

Brand: Alto
Price: PhP 180.00
Size: 36 




Cons/ Flaws
a smear of some light blue paint, needs reinforcement in middle part because it's not properly anchored/ glued, looks obviously used

Pros
true to my size (fits me well), satin finish, adds considerable height


How I look in them



Thanks for reading my post :)

2 comments:

  1. I love going to the Ukay ukay.. the shoes you got are in good condition, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! They do fit me well. ukay ukay (OKOK) nga..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...