Sunday, March 25, 2012

Haul | March 21, 2012 - NVJS



*What I really have to buy? Metal Paper Clips (idk it's exact name..)
**What I actually bought?
The paper clips,of course...++ pocket-murdered.


..and then I saw this mirror..haha.. I'm a sucker for vintage-style/inspired stuffs >.<

3 nail polishes (the 2 bottles colored black and green are called MLM) the red one doesn't have a label on it but it's very pretty and opaque..it's also in a perfume-like bottle :) I haven't tried the black one yet...the green one is not that opaque compared to the red polish :(

Isn't this pink bear eraser cute? >.< This is for my eyebrow pencil and eyeliner...they badly needed a shave or two!




A new camera bag >.< 


...and finally a new wallet/ wristlet >.<  I like its print! first time to own an animal-print design stuff... haha >.<

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...