Saturday, March 17, 2012

Haul | March 16, 2012 - 578 Emporium Mini Haul


I am not sure if they are using recycled plastic bags but I am sure that I hate how they pack things because I can't reuse them..they shut the plastic's opening completely!

See? Its completely shut! Maybe they are too afraid of shoplifters... >.<


I bought 2 Manila papers (PhP 8.00), 1 small plastic envelope (PhP 15.00), a small pack of buttons (PhP 6.00 for 4 pcs), a strawberry applique (PhP 12.00), and two Lm nai polishes.

 Strawberry applique
..plus it has a poem (?) or a good luck message hehehe.. :)


 blue shank buttons


I'm excited to try these polishes....it's been long since I last painted my nails :( After my exams I'll try these out :)


..and here's Betty!




Meet Betty! (Although I am not really sure if it's a she or a he..o.o)

*FYI. This type of bug roams around our room when its dark and Kian and I are ready to sleep. They make distinctive sounds but I don't know how to exactly describe it..but they are harmless, I think. They don't bite...Kian even dared to hold one but he eventually tossed the poor bug away maybe because it tickles on the skin :p

Don't worry I didn't kill the bug.

~End~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I appreciate your comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...